Sunday, July 5, 2015

Mini Target haul 7/3/2015 - dollar spot and clearance

I went to Target a couple of days ago and found some cute stuff for me and my daughter.

First, of course, the Dollar Spot. 
I've been searching for these aqua color paper clips for quite a long time. Finally my Target store has this cute bottle in stock. The pink ones are cute too. 
The washi tape, what a nice match to these paper clips I picked up.
$1 each item. 

I also found this in the Dollar Spot. I don't know what it is called. My daughter played with it the whole time in the store. $1
You probably know that it doesn't come with the bandage. My husband and daughter played Doctor game last night.

Next is the clearance.
I wanted a simple planner to plan my blog. This pocket planner is the perfect size that I'm looking for.   It is from July 2015 to Dec 2016.
$3.49 --> $1.74

Three sections inside the planner. Like I said, very simple. Paper quality is good.
The monthly layout. 
The contact. I don't know what i'm gonna do with this section yet.
The notes section. I think I'm gonna use this section to jot down ideas for the blog.

Kid's clothes clearance. They look kind of wrinkly because I just got them out of the dryer.
Circo brand tee. 2T. $6 -->$1.8


Also Circo brand. Size 4T. $6 --> $1.8

In the clearance rack I found these two tees, there are other styles sizing 18M-5T.

I had great fun shopping in Target and very happy I found these items.
Enjoy your weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment