Sunday, February 5, 2017

Valentine Decor - Easy DIY Wreath for under $5


Having a decorative wreath on your front door is a good start to decorate for different seasons and holidays. I know how easy it is to grab a cute wreath from Target or Homegoods or even Thrift Stores. The question is where I am gonna store the cute wreaths and what if I don't like them anymore after one season (donation is always a good choice). I want to mention the work MINIMALISM here. I am not a minimalist and I assume I will never be but I quite fancy the idea of MINIMALISM.   I only have one wreath form so I can decorate them for different purposes. I don't need to worry about the storage issue or spend extra money. 

Enought being said, now material you'll need to create your own wreath,
wreath form, I got mine from Dollar Tree. you can find it in the aisle with the fake flowers
burlap ribbon or yarn
felt hearts, different colors. They can be found in any craft store or craft aisles of Walmart.
twine, I got mine from Target dollar spot

I would say the total cost is less than $5.

Here is the tutorial




I did use any glue so I can reuse the wreath and the felt hearts. For more ideas, check my other posts.




Final look of this wreath on my front door. I love it.

Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment