Monday, February 1, 2016

DIY jewelry "cupcake" stand--Pinterest idea tested

I've seen this idea of using Dollar Tree candle holders and plates to create a cupcake stand for organizing thousands of times in Pinterest and YouTube.  Finally I've gathered the materials and decided to give it a try.

Here are the material I used,
two candle holders, 2 plates and 1 bowl, all from the thrift store, total cost $3
E6000, from local Walmart
rubbing achohol, cloth wipe to clean everything before using the glue
The process is pretty straightforward. 
The only thing I want to mention is that try your best to center well before glue. From bottom to top.
Here is how I use the stand to organize my stuff.
Big thumb up on this Pinterest DIY idea. It is very easy and inexpensive.




No comments:

Post a Comment