Sunday, January 3, 2016

DIY Paracord dragonfly

I spotted this Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRvvl1zk2W0 a few months ago and knew for sure some day I'll make tons of these adorable dragonflies. This day has come-I'm making everyone a dragonfly. It can be for their back packs, diaper bag, key chain or luggages.

I am so lucky to have my parents staying with us this past 6 months. They fix dinner everyday and help me take care of the kids. They are leaving in three weeks. I already got them tons of gifts over the holiday but felt like I need to give them something handmade specially for them. 

I got the pony beads from local Dollar Tree and paracord from eBay. The green paracord is a spare shoe lace.
Please see the link above for the easy-to-follow tutorial.  
I chose the brightly colored rainbow paracord to make their luggages easier to spot on the conveyor belt.






No comments:

Post a Comment