Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hair Clip of the Month - Felt Strawberry Hair Clip 9/9/2015


After making this felt strawberry yesterday, I realized I should have made an apple since September is the back to school month. Oh well, being a mother of two kids, I admit I don't think things straight anymore.

I totally go this cute felt strawberry design from the website "madeit". This is the first time I ran into this website. It looks like another version of Etsy. Check out the link below.

Again, since I did not come up with the design and someone is actually selling these hair clips online, I don't feel comfortable making a tutorial. I think once you see the clip and have some spare felt fabric around it is pretty easy to make.

Next month, the hair clip theme should be Halloween related. I'm collecting ideas right now. Let me know if you have any cool Halloween hair clip ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment