Sunday, March 5, 2017

DIY Kid's Apron


Last Wednesday I stopped by a kids boutique store looking for something for a little girl who is turning two. I saw a lovely apron that doesn't look too difficult to make. When I got home, I checked my fabric stash and happily found sort of color matching fabrics to a kid's apron.

Here is what I used for this project,
Fabric, for apron, yellow with white polka dots
Fabric #2, for decorative piece, floral
Home depot apron, used as my template. Home depot offers free kid craft activity every first Saturday of the month. The children attend can get a free apron, a certificate and a pin.
pencil and iron, sewing machine

Here is the tutorial,



I love the floral decorative piece on the front. It lightens up the whole apron and is very suitable for the spring. 

The girls surely love it. I surely need to make a another ASAP so they won't fight for this one constantly.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. See you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment